The William Morris Agency’s theater arm has signed directors Matthew Bourne, Robert Longbottom and Jeremy Sams.Bourne is choreographing and co-directing, with Richard Eyre, the upcoming stage version of “Mary Poppins.” Sams’ staging of “Noises Off” continues on the West End, as does “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,” for which he wrote the book. And Longbottom, who helmed the recent Broadway revival of “Flower Drum Song,” is working on a new project for Disney Theatricals.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut