Recording artist Lisa Marie Presley has signed with the William Morris Agency for representation in all areas. Presley’s debut album, “To Whom It May Concern,” bowed last week on the Billboard 200 album chart at No. 5. Her father, Elvis Presley, had also been repped by WMA. She continues to be managed by Scooter Weintraub at W Management and by attorney Lee Phillips at Manat, Phelps & Phillips.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut