Sony Pictures Entertainment has appointed Leonard Venger as exec VP litigation. He assumes responsibility over all litigation matters relating to SPE and its worldwide operating divisions, including motion pictures, television, home entertainment and digital entertainment.Vegner reports to Leah Weil, executive VP and general counsel of SPE. He was most recently at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, where he served for five years as chairman of the litigation division.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut