Sony Pictures Entertainment has appointed Leonard Venger as exec VP litigation. He assumes responsibility over all litigation matters relating to SPE and its worldwide operating divisions, including motion pictures, television, home entertainment and digital entertainment.Vegner reports to Leah Weil, executive VP and general counsel of SPE. He was most recently at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, where he served for five years as chairman of the litigation division.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California