“Terminator 3” villain Kristanna Loken has signed with ICM.She has had recurring roles on “Philly,” “Law & Order” and “Just Shoot Me,” among others. She also appeared in “D.C.” and was a series regular on “Mortal Kombat: Conquest.” Loken, who was previously repped by Endeavor, continues to be managed by James Levy Jacobsen.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut