CAA has signed “Judging Amy” executive producer Karen Hall.Also a TV scribe, Hall has worked on shows such as “Roseanne,” “Hill Street Blues” and “MASH.” She’s been a producer on “Moonlighting” and “The Women of Brewster Place.” In 1996, Hall published the thriller novel “Dark Debts.” Paramount Pictures has since bought the rights.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut