Jean Smart (NBC’s “The In Laws”) and Method Man have come aboard to co-star in Zach Braff’s directorial debut “Large’s Ark.” The family drama stars Braff, Natalie Portman, Ian Holm, and Peter Sarsgaard. Pic, a Camelot Pictures and Jersey Films production, was penned by Braff. Lensing kicks off today in New Jersey. Smart next toplines the Hallmark telepic “Audrey’s Rain,” on May 11, and is set to reprise her gig as Sherry Regan on the season finale of the CBS drama “The District,” a role for which she received an Emmy nomination in 2001.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California