Anita Stewart has been tapped VP of corporate sponsorship and Jaime Greenberg has been hired as VP of philanthropic development for nonprofit educational org Sesame Workshop.Stewart will be responsible for securing corporate sponsorships for the Workshop’s signature children’s series, as well as for the print, outreach and interactive divisions. She was formerly with PBS as the national marketing and sales director of its sponsorship group. Greenberg will spearhead efforts to garner support for the Workshop’s programs and initiatives. She reports to Sherrie Rollins Westin, exec VP of corporate affairs, education and development.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut