Atari has named Wim Stocks as exec VP. He will be responsible for sales, licensing, marketing, distribution and logistics in North America, Latin/South America, Australia and the Pacific Rim region.Stocks had been senior VP, sales, distribution and service for Atari since January 2000, when the company acquired GT Interactive, where he had held the same position since 1998.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut