ESPN has named Steve Cipolla VP and general manager of the newly formed ESPN Consumer Products group. He reports to senior VP and general manager Rick Alessandri.Cipolla will be responsible for the group’s overall operation, including developing comprehensive brand strategies, setting creative direction, negotiating licensee agreements and managing and developing retail relationships.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut