A correction was made to this article on Oct. 9, 2003.Simon West has signed with CAA. The “Tomb Raider” director told Daily Variety he wants to focus on “epic classic storytelling.” “I hit it off with (CAA agent) Michael Wimer,” West said. “That was the real reason (for the switch), Michael and I getting on so well and the huge resources for actors and material.” West is attached to produce the pirate pic “Black Flag” at Warner Bros. Pictures and to produce and direct “Caves of Steel” at Universal. He’s also supposed to direct and produce “RPM” at Columbia Pictures. Simon West Prods. is also developing the biopic “Dali” and 19th-century adventure “Sailmakers.” West was previously repped by Endeavor.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut