Scott Spungin has been elevated from VP to senior VP of business affairs for MGM Television Entertainment. He will be responsible for all legal facets of development and production for the company’s programming slate.Spungin reports jointly to prexy Hank Cohen and exec VP and general counsel Jay Rakow.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut