SBS, Bonnier team their radio ops

World Brief

SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia.

SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31.

SBS is a Euro commercial TV and radio broadcasting company with operations in Western and Central Europe.

More Scene

  • TBS 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee'

    Samantha Bee, Molly Ringwald Discuss #MeToo, Morgan Freeman at 'Full Frontal' FYC

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

  • The Paley Center for Media Presents

    Endemol Shine's Cris Abrego Shares Hope for Bilingual Programming at Paley Center

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

  • 'Adrift' film premiere

    'Adrift' Team Talks Making a 'Female Superhero' on the Open Ocean

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

  • HBO's 'SUCCESSION

    Why Brian Cox Says Wealthy Family Drama 'Succession' Is Both Timeless and Timely

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

  • Gracie Awards

    Rita Moreno Celebrates Female Empowerment at Gracie Awards: 'It's About Damn Time'

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

  • global women's rights awards

    Nina Shaw, Laura Dern Stress Importance of Intersectionality in Time’s Up Movement

    SBS Broadcasting is merging its Swedish radio operations with Bonnier Radio to create the largest radio group in Scandinavia. SBS-Radio AB will be owned 51% and controlled by SBS, with Bonnier owning the remaining 49%. The merger, which is subject to Swedish regulatory ap-provals, is expected to close Aug. 31. SBS is a Euro commercial […]

More From Our Brands

Access exclusive content