Actress and TV host Rosanna Tavarez has reached a deal to join “The Ryan Seacrest Show” as the entertainment reporter and Ryan’s sidekick.Tavarez, who is hosting “Fuzion,” an entertainment show produced in a mix of English and Spanish for Telemundo-owned cable net mun2, will move permanently to Los Angeles in November to begin pre-production on “Ryan Seacrest,” which launches nationally in syndication in January. She will continue to contribute both to mun2 and to the Telemundo broadcast network.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut