Renowned chef and star of NBC reality show “The Restaurant” Rocco DiSpirito has inked with the William Morris Agency for representation in all areas.DiSpirito, a featured chef on the Food Network’s “Melting Pot Mediterranean,” continues to operate his Gotham eatery Union Pacific as executive chef and owner; he is also executive chef and co-owner of Rocco’s on 22nd, the subject of his reality skein. DiSpirito is managed by Lon Rosen.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut