The Motion Picture Assn. of America has upped Marilyn Gordon to director of advertising administration. Reporting to prexy-CEO Jack Valenti, Gordon will supervise advertising and publicity for rated pics while continuing to work with studios submitting advertising.Yulia Dashevsky, previously the MPAA’s manager of audio/visual, replaces Gordon as the associate director of advertising.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut