Jonathan Tucker (“The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”) and Ginnifer Goodwin (“Mona Lisa Smile”) are set to star opposite Jeremy Renner in writer-director Kyle Bergersen’s feature debut, “Love Comes to the Executioner,” for Aura Entertainment.Shooting is scheduled to begin during the latter part of this month on location in Montana. Aura’s Steve Bickel will produce with Doug Draizin. Aura’s inaugural film, “The Big Empty,” will be released this fall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut