Alexandre Aja, writer-director of 2003 Toronto Film Festival selection “Haute Tension,” has signed with the William Morris Agency in all areas.“Haute Tension,” which unspooled as part of Toronto’s Midnight Madness section, was acquired by Lions Gate Films and is slated for a spring release. Aja, who remains repped abroad by Gilbert Marouani, directed his first feature film, “Furia,” for Studio Canal in 2000. He also directed the short film “Over the Rainbow,” which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in 1997.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut