New Line has upped Tracy Karagianis to senior VP, applications development; tapped Vitaly Tsivin to veep, application development; and boosted Warren Lenard to senior veep, technology and network services. Karagianis has been with the company four years, prior to which he was veep, application development/strategic planning, for the Long Term Credit Bank of Japan in New York City. Tsivin was previously a senior programmer analyst and a consultant; Lenard was manager of network engineering and implementation, information technology group, at Viacom Intl.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut