Tom Arnold, whose autobiography “How I Lost 5 Pounds in 6 Years,” hits bookstores Thursday, has inked with the Firm for management. Arnold, repped by Endeavor, is host of “The Best Damn Sports Show Period” on Fox Sports Net. He next appears on the bigscreen in Warner Bros.’ “Cradle to the Grave.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California