Tom Arnold, whose autobiography “How I Lost 5 Pounds in 6 Years,” hits bookstores Thursday, has inked with the Firm for management. Arnold, repped by Endeavor, is host of “The Best Damn Sports Show Period” on Fox Sports Net. He next appears on the bigscreen in Warner Bros.’ “Cradle to the Grave.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania