“The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn” has upped Todd Yasui from producer to exec producer, while head writer Mike Gibbons has earned a producer title.Yasui has been with the show for about a year. Gibbons has been with “Late Late” for three years. ? Caroline Frye has been tapped as Clear Channel Entertainment’s VP of touring sponsorship. Frye will sell national sponsorships for CCE’s national music tours and create custom-built tours on behalf of corporate marketers. She reports to Maureen Ford, senior VP of national sales and marketing, and is based in L.A. Frye was previously national director of sales for Primedia Teen Internet Group.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut