Steve Harvey has been added to the cast of the Alcon Entertainment project “If You Were My Girl,” a redo of romantic comedy “Can’t Buy Me Love” (1987). Comic, who can next be seen in Paramount’s “The Fighting Temptations,” has inked to play Nick Cannon’s father in “Girl,” which also stars Christina Milian. Lensing commences Oct. 9 in Los Angeles.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania