Steve Harvey has been added to the cast of the Alcon Entertainment project “If You Were My Girl,” a redo of romantic comedy “Can’t Buy Me Love” (1987). Comic, who can next be seen in Paramount’s “The Fighting Temptations,” has inked to play Nick Cannon’s father in “Girl,” which also stars Christina Milian. Lensing commences Oct. 9 in Los Angeles.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut