Steve Harvey has been added to the cast of the Alcon Entertainment project “If You Were My Girl,” a redo of romantic comedy “Can’t Buy Me Love” (1987). Comic, who can next be seen in Paramount’s “The Fighting Temptations,” has inked to play Nick Cannon’s father in “Girl,” which also stars Christina Milian. Lensing commences Oct. 9 in Los Angeles.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California