Young thesps Steve Braun (“Immortal”), Lizzy Caplan (“Freaks and Geeks”), Bret Harrison (“Grounded for Life”) and Brooke D’Orsay have nabbed leading roles in the telefilm “Everybody’s Doing It.” Made-for, produced by Bill Bannerman, is slated to air on MTV. Pic concerns one high school’s efforts to implement abstinence-only sex education, which has some unintended results. Shooting commences this week in Winnipeg.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania