British thesps Stephen Rea, Francesca Annis and Daniel Craig have signed to star in Michael Frayn’s drama “Copenhagen,” the next offering in KCET/Hollywood’s series “PBS Hollywood Presents.” Co-produced by KCET and the BBC, the production is lensing in London and on locations in Copenhagen. Howard Davies (“The Secret Rapture”) will direct from a screenplay by Frayn, who has adapted his play for TV. The drama will be broadcast in the U.S. on PBS and in the U.K. on the BBC’s frosh cultural channel BBC Four. “PBS Hollywood Presents” is part of PBS’ ongoing American drama initiative, which began in April 2001 with the production of “The Old Settler.” Its sophomore production, “Collected Stories,” aired in January.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania