Sam Shepard has been added to the cast of New Line Cinema’s “The Notebook,” based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel of the same name. Shepard rounds out a cast that includes Joan Allen, James Garner, Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams and Gena Rowlands. Principal photography is skedded to commence on Nov. 7, in and around Charleston, S.C., under the direction of Nick Cassavetes. Shepard next stars in “Leo,” which bowed at the Toronto Film Festival.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania