CAA has signed Puerto Rican thesp Roselyn Sanchez (“Rush Hour 2″). Sanchez, who next stars with Cuba Gooding Jr. in the feature comedy “Boat Trip,” is lensing John McTiernan’s “Basic.” Thesp also nabbed the leading role in the NBC pilot “Miss Miami.” She is managed by Sara Ramaker.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California