CAA has signed Puerto Rican thesp Roselyn Sanchez (“Rush Hour 2″). Sanchez, who next stars with Cuba Gooding Jr. in the feature comedy “Boat Trip,” is lensing John McTiernan’s “Basic.” Thesp also nabbed the leading role in the NBC pilot “Miss Miami.” She is managed by Sara Ramaker.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania