Rebecca De Mornay has joined the ensemble cast of the James Mangold-helmed whodunit “I.D.” John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Ray Liotta, Clea DuVall, Jake Busey and William Lee Scott also are attached to the Columbia Pictures project, skedded to lense next month. Cathy Konrad is producing. De Mornay recently starred in Patrick Marber’s controversial “Closer” at the Mark Taper Forum, in addition to an arc on “ER.” She will next star in the CBS mini “Salem Witch Trials,” slated to air in November.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California