Rebecca De Mornay has joined the ensemble cast of the James Mangold-helmed whodunit “I.D.” John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Ray Liotta, Clea DuVall, Jake Busey and William Lee Scott also are attached to the Columbia Pictures project, skedded to lense next month. Cathy Konrad is producing. De Mornay recently starred in Patrick Marber’s controversial “Closer” at the Mark Taper Forum, in addition to an arc on “ER.” She will next star in the CBS mini “Salem Witch Trials,” slated to air in November.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania