Toronto-based newcomer Rachel McAdams has nabbed a leading role in Disney’s “The Hot Chick.” She will play a popular but mean-spirited high school student who wakes up one morning to find her body transformed into that of a 30-year-old man (Rob Schneider). Pic is directed by Tom Brady, who co-wrote the screenplay with Schneider. Adam Sandler’s production shingle, Happy Madison, is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Cinelease Inc., Atlanta , Georgia
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
- Sirius XM Radio, California