Toronto-based newcomer Rachel McAdams has nabbed a leading role in Disney’s “The Hot Chick.” She will play a popular but mean-spirited high school student who wakes up one morning to find her body transformed into that of a 30-year-old man (Rob Schneider). Pic is directed by Tom Brady, who co-wrote the screenplay with Schneider. Adam Sandler’s production shingle, Happy Madison, is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania