Toronto-based newcomer Rachel McAdams has nabbed a leading role in Disney’s “The Hot Chick.” She will play a popular but mean-spirited high school student who wakes up one morning to find her body transformed into that of a 30-year-old man (Rob Schneider). Pic is directed by Tom Brady, who co-wrote the screenplay with Schneider. Adam Sandler’s production shingle, Happy Madison, is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut