RKO Pictures has tapped former New Line exec producer Peter Morgan VP of development and has upped veep Julia Halperin to head of development.The shingle’s executive shuffles are part of the company’s planned increase in production, according to RKO topper Ted Hartley. Morgan’s first tasks will be to supervise the development of “Gravy,” penned by Steve Esteb, and, with RKO creative exec Rachel Murray, oversee “Age of Consent” from writer/director Demian Lichtenstein. Halperin joined RKO five years ago after a stint at Arnold Kopelson Prods.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut