Perry King (“Spin City,” “Titans”) has joined the cast of the 20th Century Fox pic “Day After Tomorrow.” Penned by director-writer Roland Emmerich, “Day” stars Dennis Quaid, Jake Gyllenhaal and Sela Ward. Lensing will commence in mid-November in Montreal. King next stars in the Pax telepic “Another Pretty Face,” airing Nov. 8.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London