Molly Parker, Rabbi Ari on “Six Feet Under,” has nabbed a lead role in HBO’s oater pilot “Deadwood,” from scribe-exec producer David Milch. Parker is also in talks to join the cast of HBO telepic “Iron Jawed Angels,” about suffragist Alice Paul. In “Deadwood,” thesp will portray Alma, who goes with her wealthy East Coast dilettante husband to Deadwood in search of adventure. Walter Hill is directing the project, which stars Timothy Olyphant as marshal-turned-traveling merchant Seth Bullock, who sets up shop in the prospecting town of Deadwood. Parker stars in three films that are set to screen at the Toronto Film Festival: Canadian film “Marion Bridge,” Lions Gate’s “Max” and “Pure,” from “Hideous Kinky” helmer Gillies MacKinnon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut