Newcomer Masiela Lusha has been tapped to play George Lopez’s daughter on the ABC series “The George Lopez Show,” preeming later this month. The Alphabet net has ordered 13 segs of the WBTV laffer, from producers Bruce Helford and Sandra Bullock. Deborah Oppenheimer and Robert Borden executive produce the skein, which centers on family man Lopez in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California