Newcomer Masiela Lusha has been tapped to play George Lopez’s daughter on the ABC series “The George Lopez Show,” preeming later this month. The Alphabet net has ordered 13 segs of the WBTV laffer, from producers Bruce Helford and Sandra Bullock. Deborah Oppenheimer and Robert Borden executive produce the skein, which centers on family man Lopez in L.A.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California