Legit director Mark Brokaw has left William Morris to return to his former agency, ICM. Brokaw is best known for his staging of world premieres including Paula Vogel’s “How I Learned to Drive” and Kenneth Lonergan’s “This Is Our Youth” and “Lobby Hero.” He next helms the new musical “Marty,” starring John C. Reilly, which preems this fall at the Huntington Theater in Boston. The director is repped by Sarah Jane Leigh at ICM.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut