Entertainment attorney and former Paramount exec Ken Suddleson has been appointed to the National Entertainment and Media Law Institute, which was founded by Southwestern U’s School of Law.Suddleson, who currently balances being a partner at Morrison & Foerster’s Entertainment & Technology Practice with an adjunct professor position at UCLA’s film school, has been working in the entertainment industry for over 30 years.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut