Kelly Lynch and Cheech Marin have joined management concern Immortal Entertainment for representa-tion.Lynch can next be seen in “Rusty in Dallas,” directed by Scott Caan and starring Selma Blair. She continues to be repped by Eddy Yablans at ICM. Marin was most recently seen in Robert Rodriguez’s feature “Spy Kids 2.” He appears on the small screen in the Showtime series “Resurrection Blvd.” and on the CBS skein “Nash Bridges.” He continues to be repped by Paradigm and attorney Stan Coleman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut