The Broder Kurland Webb Uffner Agency has signed a bevy of new clients. Inking with the tenpercentery are producers John Hardy (“Gigli,” “Ocean’s Eleven”) and Andrew Sugerman (“Ecks vs. Sever,” “Boat Trip”), editor Mark Lvolsi (“Vanilla Sky”), music supervisor Steve Goldman (“The Virgin Suicides,” “Election”) and Judy Blume, who served as co-producer on “Arliss.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania