“Law & Order” starJesse L. Martin will topline the feature “Season of Youth” for frosh director-writer Eric Perlmutter. Pic, lensing in Gotham, is a tale of adolescent racism in an affluent town outside of New York City. Newcomer Ernest Wydel co-stars. Paul Gustus (“Noon Blue Apples”) is producing the picture. Martin, who got his start on the legit stage as one of the original cast members of “Rent,” also is in talks to topline a feature about the life and career of Marvin Gaye.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut