“Law & Order” starJesse L. Martin will topline the feature “Season of Youth” for frosh director-writer Eric Perlmutter. Pic, lensing in Gotham, is a tale of adolescent racism in an affluent town outside of New York City. Newcomer Ernest Wydel co-stars. Paul Gustus (“Noon Blue Apples”) is producing the picture. Martin, who got his start on the legit stage as one of the original cast members of “Rent,” also is in talks to topline a feature about the life and career of Marvin Gaye.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania