Scribe Jeffrey Nachmanoff has signed with Gersh. Nachmanoff, managed by Seven Summits, penned the screenplay “Rembrandt’s Shadow,” set up at Paramount for Scott Rudin. He also wrote “Snow Crash” (based on the novel by Neal Stephenson), which was optioned by production shingle Kennedy-Marshall.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California