Scribe Jeffrey Nachmanoff has signed with Gersh. Nachmanoff, managed by Seven Summits, penned the screenplay “Rembrandt’s Shadow,” set up at Paramount for Scott Rudin. He also wrote “Snow Crash” (based on the novel by Neal Stephenson), which was optioned by production shingle Kennedy-Marshall.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut