Scribe Jeffrey Nachmanoff has signed with Gersh. Nachmanoff, managed by Seven Summits, penned the screenplay “Rembrandt’s Shadow,” set up at Paramount for Scott Rudin. He also wrote “Snow Crash” (based on the novel by Neal Stephenson), which was optioned by production shingle Kennedy-Marshall.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania