Ethan Embry is in final negotiations to join Gerard Butler, Paul Walker and Frances O’Connor in the Paramount actioner “Timeline,” based on Michael Crichton’s novel. Skedded to begin production in April, pic will be helmed by Richard Donner, who will produce with Lauren Shuler Donner. Embry can next be seen in Dimension’s “They,” which bows in August, and the actor recently wrapped a gig in Disney’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” starring Reese Witherspoon.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania