Ethan Embry is in final negotiations to join Gerard Butler, Paul Walker and Frances O’Connor in the Paramount actioner “Timeline,” based on Michael Crichton’s novel. Skedded to begin production in April, pic will be helmed by Richard Donner, who will produce with Lauren Shuler Donner. Embry can next be seen in Dimension’s “They,” which bows in August, and the actor recently wrapped a gig in Disney’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” starring Reese Witherspoon.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California