Ethan Embry is in final negotiations to join Gerard Butler, Paul Walker and Frances O’Connor in the Paramount actioner “Timeline,” based on Michael Crichton’s novel. Skedded to begin production in April, pic will be helmed by Richard Donner, who will produce with Lauren Shuler Donner. Embry can next be seen in Dimension’s “They,” which bows in August, and the actor recently wrapped a gig in Disney’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” starring Reese Witherspoon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut