Ethan Embry is in final negotiations to join Gerard Butler, Paul Walker and Frances O’Connor in the Paramount actioner “Timeline,” based on Michael Crichton’s novel. Skedded to begin production in April, pic will be helmed by Richard Donner, who will produce with Lauren Shuler Donner. Embry can next be seen in Dimension’s “They,” which bows in August, and the actor recently wrapped a gig in Disney’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” starring Reese Witherspoon.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California