Warner Bros. Pictures has tapped Diane Nelson senior veep, domestic marketing. Nelson will work on the strategic development, publicity and marketing for the studio’s features. She replaces Dawn Taubin, who was recently upped to prexy, domestic marketing. Nelson joind the company in 1997.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London