Debra Jo Rupp (“That ’70s Show,” “Friends”) will co-star in the feature “Jackson” for “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton. Pic, which spans a day in the life of two homeless men, played by Barry Primus and Charlie Robinson, was written and is being directed and executive produced by Lawton. Teresa Lawton also is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania