Debra Jo Rupp (“That ’70s Show,” “Friends”) will co-star in the feature “Jackson” for “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton. Pic, which spans a day in the life of two homeless men, played by Barry Primus and Charlie Robinson, was written and is being directed and executive produced by Lawton. Teresa Lawton also is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California