Debra Jo Rupp (“That ’70s Show,” “Friends”) will co-star in the feature “Jackson” for “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton. Pic, which spans a day in the life of two homeless men, played by Barry Primus and Charlie Robinson, was written and is being directed and executive produced by Lawton. Teresa Lawton also is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California