Debra Jo Rupp (“That ’70s Show,” “Friends”) will co-star in the feature “Jackson” for “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton. Pic, which spans a day in the life of two homeless men, played by Barry Primus and Charlie Robinson, was written and is being directed and executive produced by Lawton. Teresa Lawton also is producing. Production is under way in L.A.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut