Daniel Gourd was confirmed Friday as executive VP of the French Television Network of Canada’s national pubcaster, the job he has filled since Michele Fortin ankled in JulyBefore that, Gourd was general manager of programming at Radio-Canada Television (the French-lingo counterpart of CBC TV). “Daniel has been one of the driving forces behind major achievements of public broadcasting,” said a Radio-Canada release. One of his priorities will be repositioning the French Television Network, a process he has already begun. Gourd is based in Montreal.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut