Actress-playwright Charlayne Woodard (“Ain’t Misbehavin”) has inked with Don Buchwald & Associates for representation. Woodard’s latest play, the one-person “In Real Life,” bows in Gotham at the Manhattan Theater Club in October; production recently completed a sold-out run at the Mark Taper Forum.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut