“Brown Sugar” co-star Boris Kodjoe is set to join Fox’s “Boston Public” in January as a love interest to Sharon Leal’s character Marilyn Sudor. The Austrian-born actor, who starred in Showtime series “Soul Food,” will appear in at least three episodes of the drama from David E. Kelley.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London