“Brown Sugar” co-star Boris Kodjoe is set to join Fox’s “Boston Public” in January as a love interest to Sharon Leal’s character Marilyn Sudor. The Austrian-born actor, who starred in Showtime series “Soul Food,” will appear in at least three episodes of the drama from David E. Kelley.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania