The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences on Tuesday unveiled the schedule of events for the 75th Academy Awards.
Official 2002-03 sked is as follows:
- Dec. 2: Deadline for receipt of official screen credit forms to qualify feature films for consideration.
- Dec. 31: Awards year ends at midnight.
- Jan. 10: Nomination ballots mailed.
- Jan. 29: Nomination polls close at 5 p.m. PST.
- Feb. 11: Nominations announced.
- Feb. 25: Final ballots mailed.
- March 1: Scientific and Technical Awards at BevWilshire Hotel.
- March 10: Nominees luncheon at BevHilton.
- March 18: Final polls close at 5 p.m. PST.
- March 23: Oscarcast airs live from the Kodak Theater at Hollywood & Highland.