Pittard Sullivan has tapped Win Peniston to senior veep, business development and account services, and Mel Harrison to VP, business development. Based in the company’s New York office, Peniston will oversee the sales and marketing team and will improve and expand client relationships. He previously was VP of new media at Whitney Group.Harrison will develop new business opportunities for the company. He previously was partner/co-prexy of Images Digital Post.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California