Pittard Sullivan has tapped Win Peniston to senior veep, business development and account services, and Mel Harrison to VP, business development. Based in the company’s New York office, Peniston will oversee the sales and marketing team and will improve and expand client relationships. He previously was VP of new media at Whitney Group.Harrison will develop new business opportunities for the company. He previously was partner/co-prexy of Images Digital Post.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London