Terry Hamlisch Liebling, prominent casting director on both coasts, died on Saturday, March 3, of breast cancer in Los Angeles. She was 58.Her extensive list of credits included “Apocalypse Now,” “Nine to Five,” “Brubaker,” “The Postman Always Rings Twice” and “The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai.” TV credits included numerous Movies of the Week, “Rhoda” and “Doc” from MTM Prods. Liebling was a past board member of the Casting Society of America, a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and Women in Film. She is survived by her son, David, and brother, composer Marvin Hamlisch. Family suggests donations in her name be made to the City of Hope Breast Cancer Center, the Amanda Foundation or a charity of the donors choice.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut