Universal Studios Home Video has named Tami Page as VP, retail marketing and Mark Dauw as VP, sales planning & business development.Page will head the company’s retail marketing group, which oversees retail account specific promotions and events The group also handles third-party promotional partnerships with a variety of retailers nationwide. Page has 13 years of senior-level sales and marketing experience and was previously a senior exec at Natrol. Dauw will supervise sales planning for Universal video and DVD product. Most recently, he was director of finance and sales planning at Activision.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut