Tamara Gould has been named exec director of the Bay Area Video Coalition, effective Sept. 17. Gould replaces Sally Jo Fifer , who ankled the org to head up the Independent Television Service. Gould previously worked for the coalition from 1996-2000 in a variety of capacities, including associate director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut