The Intl. Federation of Film Archives has elected Steven Ricci secretary general of the nonprofit. Ricci is currently head of research and study at the UCLA Film and Television Archive and has been a member of FIAF’s executive committee for the past eight years. He received his doctorate in film studies in 1996.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut