Steven Culp, who has twice portrayed Robert Kennedy (“Thirteen Days,” “Norma Jean & Marilyn”), has nabbed a role in the Kevin Kline starrer “The Palace Thief.” The Beacon/Universal Focus project, based on Ethan Canin’s short story of the same name, centers around a prep school teacher (Kline) and his relationship with a troubled student. Culp also recently inked a deal to topline HBO/Cinemax’s “How to Make a Monster.” The film marks the fourth installment of the cabler’s “Creature Features” series, which showcases five pics inspired by Sam Arkoff’s sci-fi classics.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania