Steven Culp, who has twice portrayed Robert Kennedy (“Thirteen Days,” “Norma Jean & Marilyn”), has nabbed a role in the Kevin Kline starrer “The Palace Thief.” The Beacon/Universal Focus project, based on Ethan Canin’s short story of the same name, centers around a prep school teacher (Kline) and his relationship with a troubled student. Culp also recently inked a deal to topline HBO/Cinemax’s “How to Make a Monster.” The film marks the fourth installment of the cabler’s “Creature Features” series, which showcases five pics inspired by Sam Arkoff’s sci-fi classics.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California